Wednesday, September 21, 2005





Sometimes my experience and intuition should warn me better. A seminar with three breaks of one hour each on an afternoon session where one 'can network and visit the information market', is probably an interesting set up indeed. At the first break opportunity I left, avoiding the mingle and information market crowd. One thing I did learn at the hour attending that Event driven marketing, is not about event that can be held in a tent.

Coming out of the Beurs van Berlage heading home, I therefore was puzzled even more when I saw a big group of people at Dam square holding their arms over their heads, hand in hand with each other. This was within the circle. Outside the circle people where staring into the air. As this event was not in a tent, it cannot have been event marketing, nor was it event driven marketing. Or was it?

No comments: