Monday, May 05, 2008



Nothing special about this picture of a homeless drifter in Amsterdam at Spui. What is special though is the amount of statistics you can get at Flickr regarding your pictures. This picture,when I just posted it, had stats of '0' views. Quite logical of course given that I looked at the stats immediately after posting it...
Very interesting to have a look at the stats for my account rather then the last individual picture. Over 400,000 views and in April two days with over 500 views per day....Also interesting to see that most of the views come through Flickr for me (66%). In short the egocaster gets many tools to analyze what's going on with his content...

UPDATE: the stats can only be viewed from within Flickr and probably only by me.....therefore a little screenshot...

No comments: