Tuesday, November 07, 2006



Next to Cross Media Week and the PICNIC event, there are other interesting events too of course. I would like to share two events in particular that will take place the coming months and that I will visit.

On December 11 and 12 LeWeb3 will take place in Paris. Leweb3 is the third instalment of ‘Les Blogs’ a major new media event.

I am one of the Advisory Board members of Leweb3 and will moderate the session creating and bridging communities on the opening morning.

The second event I would like to mention is SIME, the Scandinavian Interactive Media Event, celebrates its 10 year anniversary this year. Just as previous years SIME gathers the most important companies and the most exciting speakers during a two-day conference that ends with the “Academy Awards of the Internet”, the official awards ceremony at Berns in Stockholm.

Maybe I'll meet you in Paris or Stockholm, please drop me an e-mail if you want to meet up.

No comments: