Wednesday, September 14, 2005



Being 'on-line' all the time and digital for the rest, I sometimes forget that out there still exists an enormous off-line world. Where the off line and on-line world are on a migration path to convergence, still both worlds have their own tools and ways of doing things. Today by mail arrived this wonderful example of a writing instrument for one of the vannispen legal entities. For only € 1.99 (quantity not important) I can order these pens, that according to the letter that came with it gives customers a gift that reminds them of the company the entire year.

Given my on-line digital lifestyle I am not tempted to order them, but let me know if you are interested, that might change my mind.

By the way, there was no URL in the mailing, just an e-mail adress was the maximum for the on-line world.

No comments: